Remote customer management
Developing the digital strategic plan, both in the affluent clients and mass market segments, through the creation of new distribution and capacities for remote procurement/formalisation and self-service, with the following objectives:
• Market positioning and attracting new customers.
• Improved service through assisted channels and self-service capabilities.
• Increase in productivity, managing the same margin with less resources.
• Increase in the marketing efficiency, managing clients which were not being “reached” due to a saturated network, thus reducing the flow of people in the branches.
- Design and implementation of a remote client management model and increasing digital and self-service capabilities by developing everything from the selection of the target client, the relationship model and the value proposition, the commercial and operating model, the organisational design and the HR plan to the monitoring of the technological plan and the design of the monitoring model.
- Increase in the procurement/formalisation capabilities both remotely and through digital channels, adapting the bank’s commercial model to the modern market environment.
Implementing a Remote Management model, providing current coverage to more than 230,000 customers:
• Increasing the portfolio management capability by 40%.
• Increasing sales productivity by 54% in comparison to traditional office managers.
• Reducing the management cost per customer.
Other case studies
Active management of profitability
Defining the risk management model of a financial institution in Latin America