Recovery and Resolution Plan
Advised one of the 5 largest banks in the EU in developing and improving its crisis management framework (Recovery and Resolution Plan) as requested by the competent European authorities. Project implemented at corporate and local levels for the more critical locations.
• Analysis and completeness of the pertinent information requested.
• Collaboration in the preparation of Recovery and Resolution Plans, with special emphasis on the governance mechanisms for managing financial and non-financial crises within the entity.
• At the local level, in a short time span, work teams were set up to fulfil the necessary tasks, which added immediate value to key work flows
• Regulatory and market benchmarking, at European and local level.
• Implementation of crisis management framework with clear lines of communication, monitoring and control.
• Quantification of the capacity for recovery in terms of capital, liquidity, de-risking, etc.
• Formalisation of recovery strategies for systemic and/or idiosyncratic stress situations.
Other case studies
Operational Risk Management Model